– What is grade system? How to know actual marks from GPA (grade) marks system?
– how to know GPA grade system marks in SEE / SLC / class-10 / class-12 / NEB / HSEB class XI, Class XII ?
– how to calculate per subject marks from GPA mark.
( Many of us ask what types of question aren’t it?? )
Answer= this is most asked frequency question From any student and teacher too because GPA grand system is totally new in Nepali education. Heare we try to give you all info about how to calculate real marks from GPA grade. currently, grade system is running in class-10, class 11 and class 12.
you can easily know any class real marks after you read this post.
example of marks
Now we get total grade
(1) COMP. ENGLISH (B+) -3.2
(2) COMP. NEPALI (B+) -3.2
(3) COMP. MATHEMATICS (B) -2.8
(4) COMP. SCIENCE (B) -2.8
(5) COMP. SOCIAL STUDIES (B) -2.8
(6) COMP. HEALTH (B+) -3.2
(7) OPT.I ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS (C+) -2.4
(8) OPT. II COMPUTER SCIENCE (A) -3.6
Total gpa is (3.2+3.2+2.8+2.8+2.8+3.2+2.4+3.6) =24
average GPA = 24/8 = GPA 3.00
The rules of calculate total marks is
Rules = (obtained gpa / 4) * 100
3/4 *100 = 75%
if you have still confused drop down your question.
Or if know more about it please lets us know.